Rubber damaged? We can fix it!
After 60 days since purchase: Click here to buy a set of Rubber Repair Patches for just $4.99
How do I apply the patch piece?
1. Find the hole or tear and turn the booties inside out.
2. Cut the adhesive patch in a circle to cover the damaged area.
3. Peel the backing on the patch piece.
4. Patch over the damaged area.
5. Turn booties outside in and reform to their original shape. Voila--good as new!
Hint: If you can’t find the hole, run a little bit of water into the bootie to locate it. Then wipe the area dry and follow the instructions above.
SHOW US YOUR WALKEE WAG!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.